Sunday, February 06, 2005

A trip to the countryside

I had a blast visiting with my cousins who live in the countryside.
It's a really fun and eye-opening visit. My aunt has a noodle
factory and the noodles are sent to the whole-sale market early
every morning. I got to see how noodles are being made and
packed.

The place has an orchard too mostly durian, rambutan, mango,
guava and star-fruit trees and the fruits are being sent to the
whole-sale market daily. Looking at the fruits on the trees is
awesome.

There is also an animal farm in the vicinity where poultry such as
chickens, ducks, geese and turkeys are reared. There's also a
pig-sty full of fat, pink and black pigs and piglets. Sure reminded
me of the Australian movie 'Babe' - a story of the sheep-pig.

My cousins and I also spent some time fishing by the big stream
near the house. Fish as long as a foot were aplenty swimming in
the cool, fresh and clean water.

Like they say 'time flies when you're having a good time', and
soon it was time to leave. It was a most memorable visit to the
countryside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google